Saturday, November 5, 2016

maybe some day

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/11/05/its-as-healthy-to-eat-bugs-as-it-is-to-eat-steak-study-says.html
Author:  Amanda MacMillan
Title: " It's as healthy to eat bugs as it is to eat steak, study says"

In the United States it is not normal to eat bugs, but I guess it is starting to catch on. Insects are very high in protein and if you eat enough, they say its equivalent to eating meat. I know in other countries it is great to eat insects such as crickets and ants but I do not think I could replace a nice steak dinner with a bowl of fried bugs. Insects are an awesome alternative for meat and can save people from starving. Maybe some day in the future bugs are going to be considered our main food source, but until then I am going to keep on enjoying  my juicy steak. This piece is an educational "E" 

No comments:

Post a Comment