Thursday, October 20, 2016

Just a Little Surprise

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/snake-emerges-from-hood-of-man-s-car-789096515874

Author: not listed
Title: Snake Emerges From Hood of Man's Car on the NBC news  website reported by Melanie Michael from WFLA's

Rather than an article, I am doing my blog on a video. It is an interview and very short, but I still thought it interesting and deciding to give it a shot.

How terrified would you be if you were driving down the street and all of a sudden you see a snake slithering across your windshield? I know that I would be absolutely horrified! I am so scared of snakes I can barely look at a picture of one. Well this Florida native experienced just this. He was driving home and out came a snake from underneath his hood. He says he wasn't scared and actually very calm when he saw it, only reaching over to close his vents. He pulled out his camera and recorded it, like probably anyone would.

I would this is an entertainment "E." It is funny,but also kind of scary to think this could happen. If this happened to me, I would have probably wrecked my car because I am so scared of snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment